Ad ID: 2301
Added: January 30, 2021
Location: United States
City: Little Rock
STRICTLY FOLLOWED- NO EXCEPTIONS!!)
1. Please remember you are entering the temple at your own risk. Elderly and immunocompromised people should avoid crowd.
2. Photography and videography prohibited inside the temple. While taking pictures outside the temple, please be considerate.
3. Posting pictures or videos on any social media platform is strictly prohibited.
4. If you or anyone in your family has been sick (now or within last 2 weeks) with cold, cough, temp above 99F, please do not visit the temple.
5. Masks covering your nose and mouth are mandatory before you step out of your car.
6. No archana, special pooja, theertham, Shatari available at this time unless sponsored for.
7. Devotees are not allowed to bring fruits, flowers or any kind of material/food to temple. Please donate in Hundi if you wish to offer to God.
8. Strict social distancing of 6 feet shld be maintained at all times. Please remain with your family and in your designated spot.
9. Socialization and talking with priests is not permitted.
10. Please touch anything with caution and use hand sanitizer frequently.
11. Please expect some delays as we have several poojas and homams happening.
12. For any reason, if you cannot follow any of the above rules, kindly leave the temple to ensure safety of your fellow devotees.
This is “OUR” temple and “OUR” PROJECT and together we will serve the common needs of our community
OUR MISSION AND GOALS:
¨The mission of Hindu Temple of Central Arkansas is to provide a solid base and a forum for Hindu religious worship, religious celebrations, and a platform for cultural, religious, and spiritual developmental activities based on Hindu Vedic Sanatana Dharma traditions.
The Temple will be a hub of Hindu religious and cultural activities thus meeting the spiritual, religious and cultural needs of all people that support Hindu faith. The temple will be all-inclusive of Hindu beliefs and will facilitate the learning and showcasing of Hindu traditions in the community. The temple will be available to all community members who believe and respect the Hindu/Vedic/Sanatana Dharma. We plan to work with other religious organizations in the area to achieve common goals.
All contributions eligible for tax deduction as per IRS regulations
2.01 IRC SECTION 501 (c) (3) PURPOSES:
This corporation is organized exclusively for one or more of the purposes as specified in
Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, including, for such purposes, the making
of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under Section
“501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code